Evetts Drum Company Limited 3 Year Warranty - Effective 1st January 2012
Evetts Drum Company ABN: 97 010 240 679
Terms & Conditions of This Warranty
The benefits of the Evetts Drum Company Warranty (“the Warranty”) are in addition to all other statutory rights a consumer may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other mandatory consumer protection laws and benefits the original retail consumer (“the Consumer”) whilst the product is owned and used by the Consumer.
Period of Warranty
Subject to the terms and conditions below, Evetts Drum Company warrants to the original retail consumer purchaser that whilst the product is owned and used by the original retail consumer purchaser and provided it has been properly serviced, Evetts drum shells and drum hardware will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase. This warranty is not transferable if the instrument is resold.
Claiming on the Warranty
In order to claim under this Warranty, the Consumer must:
• Return the product, at the Consumer’s own expense, to Evetts Drum Company at the address listed in these Terms and Conditions and within the Period of Warranty;
• Supply the original sales receipt; this limited warranty is void without such sales receipt;
• Supply documentary evidence of the product’s service history.
This Warranty does not cover:
• Normal wear and tear on any part of the product;
• Assembly, disassembly, modifications including improper assembly, disassembly and modifications or maintenance of any kind;
• Product failures due to accidents, neglects, improper use or use not recommended by the manufacturer;
• Checking, shrinking, discolouration and wear of any lacquered finishes;
• Damages due to moisture, changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire or chemicals of any kind;
• Any product that has been hired out;
• Any product supplied from an unauthorised dealer or distributor for the purposes of resale;
• Transportation, insurance or freight charges associated with claims under warranty, from the customer to Evetts Drum Company.
What will Evetts Drum Company do in the event the warranty is breached?
If during the Warranty Period you submit a claim to Evetts Drum Company in accordance with this warranty, Evetts Drum Company will, at its option:
• repair the Evetts product using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability;
• replace the Evetts product with an equivalent model in specifications;
• exchange the Evetts product for a refund of your purchase price.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Evetts Drum Company
11-25 Perry Street
Ph: 0424 842 320
ABN: 97 010 240 679